Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/09/07 13:06:51 UTC

-apps has been created

Root graciously create xml-cocoon2-apps for us and gave
access to current xml-cocoon2 developers.

Other users should be added by somebody (other than
root!) who has permission to manipulate CVSROOT.

I *think* these are:

brian,coar,dirkx,pier,craigmcc,manoj,fielding,rbb,rubys,gstein,geirm,jvanzyl

So, who are we giving access too and who do we ask to
give it?!

J.

Re: -apps has been created

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
John Morrison wrote:

>Root graciously create xml-cocoon2-apps for us and gave
>access to current xml-cocoon2 developers.
>
>Other users should be added by somebody (other than
>root!) who has permission to manipulate CVSROOT.
>
>I *think* these are:
>
>brian,coar,dirkx,pier,craigmcc,manoj,fielding,rbb,rubys,gstein,geirm,jvanzyl
>
>So, who are we giving access too and who do we ask to
>give it?!
>
>J.

me --  acoliver --- There were some other folks too I think on the
[VOTE] message but I don't have it any
more and I don't remember who they are.  Sorry.