Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/25 21:28:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

L.S.,

I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/

An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271

The scm tag is available on

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Posted by "Ulhas Bhole (OS)" <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
On 2012-5-26, at 上午3:28, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bart,

Thanks for reviewing the release candidate and for sending in your
feedback!  I raised a few JIRA issues to keep track of the things you
discovered:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1150
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1151
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1152

Especially for the first issue, we would welcome some additional
information.  I tried reproducing that locally, but on my machine the
bundle refreshes properly and the example works fine afterwards, so it
might be something related to your specific environment.  Could you
add the output of 'uname -a' and 'java -version' to the JIRA issue and
perhaps attach a log file (preferably with DEBUG logging enabled) that
can help us figure out what's wrong here?

BTW, if you fancy providing a patch for any of those issues, that
would be awesome too ;)

Since I'm unable to reproduce the first problem and the other two are
not really show-stoppers, I would suggest we keep this vote going and
try to make sure to get these issues resolved for the next set of
releases, if that's OK for you?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Bart Horré <ba...@anova.be>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Baptiste,

Sure, no problem at all - take your time!

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

I'm reviewing the release. Is it possible to close the vote only on
Monday, it will give me some time for a complete review ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 05/25/2012 09:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Freeman, Guillaume and Jean-Baptiste
 +1 (non-binding): Claus, Jon and Ulhas

I'll promote the artifacts into the release repositories to allow them
to be synchronized to central repo and the download mirrors today and
I'll follow up with the website modification, announcements, ...
tonight or tomorrow.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
hey guys,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I run it on my mac and it passes.

It's just transfer a me.bmp file using MTOM which size is 163166 byte,
you can find that file in src tree and it's size is 163166. Not sure
why it's size become 163167 when receive it on your machine.  Probably
it could be the incorrect test code

Anyone see this piece of code could be interpreted differently on
different platform?

         InputStream mtomIn = handler.value.getInputStream();
         long fileSize = 0;
         for (int i = mtomIn.read(); i != -1; i = mtomIn.read()) {
             fileSize++;
         }
        assertEquals(fileSize, 163166);

could fileSize++ here is the culprit?

Anyway I don't think it's a real issue.

Freeman

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Tried the full distribution out on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit and it looks good.
Examples all built fine and also tried camel-blueprint,
activemq-camel-blueprint and cxf-jaxrs examples without issue.

+1

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Gert Vanthienen
<ge...@gmail.com>wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Cheers,
Jon
---------------
FuseSource
Email: jon@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: jon_anstey
Blog: http://janstey.blogspot.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://manning.com/ibsen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

It looks good, I executed several examples without problem and make
basic tests.

Regards
JB

On 05/25/2012 09:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> FuseSource