Posted to user@ode.apache.org by izgur <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 10:44:51 UTC

BPEL - check array input doesn't work

Hey!

Developing on RiftSaw BPEL 2.2.0 (JBOSS5.1, ESB4.9)

This only think I managed to do with arrays is specify it as input and I'm
able to copy from it... to a bpel variable...

YOU CANNOT WRITE INTO AN ARRAY ! (just the first one......   but ok... i
don't need that anymore - have a new design)

CONDITIONS ARE NOT WORKING -> CAN'T CHECK INPUT (whatever I write... the
condition works correct only for the first element array)
- the exists() return correct value only for first element
- bool parameter check return correct value only for first element ...

IF ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA, pleeeeeeeeease ..

Regards, Igor!

Re: BPEL - check array input doesn't work

Posted by Alexey Ousov <ao...@gmail.com>.
Hello!
Maybe it related to this old bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-498 . I know, it marked as
fixed, but maybe it returned somehow. I suggest you to try my workaround
from this message:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200901.mbox/%3c49780A77.2070407@gmail.com%3e
.In short, try to rewrite every construct, which access cycle variable
from tns:User[round($iterator)] to tns:User[number(string($iterator))]
Regards,
Alexey

Posted by Gary Brown <ga...@pi4tech.com>.