Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/16 14:29:49 UTC

activemq v 4.0 timing?

Hi All,

We (the Wadi team) are currently moving our code base to use AMQ 4.0
but we want to make sure to coordinate this move as closely as
possible with the Geronimo team. Is there a time-table yet for the
move of Geonimo to AMQ 4.0.

Thanks!

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi

P.S. Wadi-team: sorry for the duplicate post - not everyone has moved
over to the apache lists yet.

Re: activemq v 4.0 timing?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 16 Dec 2005, at 13:29, Bill Dudney wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We (the Wadi team) are currently moving our code base to use AMQ
> 4.0 but we want to make sure to coordinate this move as closely as
> possible with the Geronimo team. Is there a time-table yet for the
> move of Geonimo to AMQ 4.0.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill Dudney
> MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
> Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi
>
> P.S. Wadi-team: sorry for the duplicate post - not everyone has
> moved over to the apache lists yet.

FWIW as soon as the dust is settled on Geronimo 1.0, I'd love us to
switch to AMQ 4 ASAP.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/