Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2004/12/01 06:44:26 UTC

Re: Strange JSPC/Taskdef issues

At 10:09 AM 11/30/2004 -0800, you wrote:
 >Jake,
 >
 >I tried doing that via <ant> but it didn't really work -- IOW, it
 >didn't reinitialize. Should I use antcall instead? What's the
 >difference?

Did you set <ant> so that properties and references don't get
propagated?  See the Ant task manual for info on what attributes you need
to set to do this.  <ant> is actually the way to go here.  It if doesn't
work with <ant> (properly configured), it almost certainly won't work with
<antcall>.

Jake

Posted by Bill Lynch <bi...@gmail.com>.
Jake,

I did try this however the problem is that all taskdefs are copied
over too. :-\ Is there a way around this?

Cheers,
--Bill