Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk> on 2011/05/20 17:33:04 UTC

New build/s for wookie - new request for testing (RC2)

Hi all,

I've uploaded some new builds for the 0.9.0 branch (and called them
RC2).  FYI: The standalone and war builds contained quite a few more
libraries than the source build, so I had to track them down and so have
now put those specific ones in the RUNTIME_LICENSE file, found at the
root of the standalone and war distros.  If the licence files are now in
order, I will close the remaining JIRA issues against it.

http://people.apache.org/~psharples/wookie/staging-area/0p9p0/rc2/

Hopefully we are there now.

thanks

Paul

P.S - We *should* have all the license issues sorted out now (however,
we're still waiting on the legal-discuss@apache.org list for a reply
about one particular license -
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/viewcvs/~checkout~/XPP3/java/LICENSE.txt), but
we think it is okay.

Re: New build/s for wookie - new request for testing (RC2)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
To the best of my knowledge this is good to go. I've not made the
suggested change as the file is not in trunk, I'll add it when it is
merged with trunk.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: New build/s for wookie - new request for testing (RC2)

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Sorry,

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
[Bump!]

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 20 May 2011, at 16:33, Paul Sharples wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've uploaded some new builds for the 0.9.0 branch (and called them RC2).  FYI: The standalone and war builds contained quite a few more libraries than the source build, so I had to track them down and so have now put those specific ones in the RUNTIME_LICENSE file, found at the root of the standalone and war distros.  If the licence files are now in order, I will close the remaining JIRA issues against it.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~psharples/wookie/staging-area/0p9p0/rc2/
>
> Hopefully we are there now.

Brilliant, thanks Paul. I quickly tried the standalone and it worked fine for me (once I did chmod +x on startup.sh)