Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/06/07 13:53:01 UTC

forced checkstyle runs

Hi folks!

I've prepared our build for automatically checking our code style quality in the future.

I've changed the settings of the maven-checkstyle-plugin but currently left it disabled. I'll try to fix all the issues tonight and then enable it in the next days.

I created an own build-tools project which is _not_ in trunk but has an own SVN root in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/build-tools/trunk

We will need to release this upfront before we go on and release owb.

I already did a snapshot release to the apache snapshots repo so there will be no need to build it manually.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: forced checkstyle runs

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.
I spoke with Paul, and he told me to delete my .m2/repository/org/apache
directory.

That appears to have resolved the problem.  It took a while to redownload
everything, but a "mvn clean;mvn" from the top of openwebbeans no longer
fails.

Sincerely,

Joe

Re: forced checkstyle runs