Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk> on 2002/02/12 22:47:21 UTC

[patch] Helma still used in source

There are some places in the source which still use "helma". This certainly
need changing in the usage strings. I have also changed the two
Server: strings to Apache. This second change may be open to challenge (it's
just possible somebody checks the Server: header)

Patch attached.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk

Re: [patch] Helma still used in source

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"John Wilson" <tu...@wilson.co.uk> writes:

> There are some places in the source which still use "helma". This certainly
> need changing in the usage strings. I have also changed the two
> Server: strings to Apache. This second change may be open to challenge (it's
> just possible somebody checks the Server: header)
>
> Patch attached.

Thanks John, committed with some minor changes.

Re: [patch] Helma still used in source

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.