Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 18:30:52 UTC

example of distinct max pool sizes for different stateless beans

Hi

can anyone send me an example of how should I configure files to have two
types of stateless beans with different max pool sizes and how to relate
each one with specific classes?

TIA

Leo

Re: example of distinct max pool sizes for different stateless beans

Posted by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com>.
good reason.

and for ejb-jar.xml, is it ok to declare the EJBs like

<session>
      <ejb-name>somename1</ejb-name>
<ejb-class>com.widget.somename1</ejb-class>    </session>

and it will assume reasonable defaults for other missing values or I
have to declare other tags?

[]

Leo

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.