Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Damian Harden <dh...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 10:40:38 UTC

MissingRepositoryException

All,

I just downloaded Sling trunk from SVN (Revision: 616220) and followed
the First Steps.  Installation failed and the error.log file contains
many instances of the following exception:

org.apache.sling.core.impl.auth.MissingRepositoryException: No
Repository available to SlingAuthenticator, cannot authenticate

If I then start Sling I see the following errors in the console:

Unresolved package in bundle 7: package; (package=javax.jcr))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle 7:
package; (package=javax.jcr)

Unresolved package in bundle 9: package; (package=org.apache.commons.
io.output)) org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in
bundle 9: package; (package=org.apache.commons.io.output)

Can anyone suggest why I would be seeing these exceptions and why the
bundles are not correctly setup?

Kind regards,

Damian Harden

Re: MissingRepositoryException

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Jan 29, 2008 1:42 PM, Damian Harden <dh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fantastic Bertrand - worked a treat! ;-)

Cool - I've expanded on those explanations at

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Discover+Sling+in+15+minutes

-Bertrand

Re: MissingRepositoryException

Posted by Damian Harden <dh...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic Bertrand - worked a treat! ;-)

Damian

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Damian Harden <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,