Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/05/06 08:27:36 UTC

Releasing 3.0 ?

Gang,

I think it is time for a 3.0 release...

1. Does anyone think that there is something that we are missing?
(Especially in breaking compatibility)

2. Any volunteer for cutting the release? I want to focus on the ORM stuff,
and Paul might be tied up elsewhere...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> Disable JMX feature in generator?
>
> I am also ok with another small delay, but perhaps I should learn the
> Release process....

Well, yes, disabling it will fix it :)
I won't have time before leaving anyway.
So yes, you choose :)

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <he...@gmail.com>.
POLYGENE-251 was fixed today, as I wrote else-thread...

Coolest part with that was I got to use Method Handles for the first time.

Niclas

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Please go ahead, I am most grateful.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
For 3.0, my position is that just about everything is ready to release,
although I had this inconsistency on EntityStore SPI. So really, all fruits
are plucked... unless someone has something that is important enough.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Releasing 3.0 ?

Posted by Jiri Jetmar <ju...@gmail.com>.