Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de> on 2005/11/04 21:22:46 UTC

Re: HiveMind 1.1 wrapping up

I started experimenting with an annotation based container earlier
this year. While it is great fun and looks promising it isn't
really compatible with hiveminds approach.
This week I made a first release and would be happy to share
my ideas and give some inspirations for annotation support in hivemind.

The project is called annocon and is to be found here:
http://annocon.sourceforge.net

Forgive me for cheating on hivemind ;-)

Achim Huegen

Re: HiveMind 1.1 wrapping up