Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2008/06/04 15:04:21 UTC

T5: onPrepare - how to diffrentiate the render phase from the process phase ?

How can we check in onPrepare if the function is called during the
process of the form or during the render phase ?

Stephane

Re: T5: onPrepare - how to diffrentiate the render phase from the process phase ?

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:42:02 -0300, Stephane Decleire
<sd...@cariboo-networks.com> wrote:

> Thanks Thiago, didn't know those two events exist.

You're welcome! The best place to look when you don't know how to do
something with some component is to look at the Tapestry 5 component
reference:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/index.html.

Thiago

Re: T5: onPrepare - how to diffrentiate the render phase from the process phase ?

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.