Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/10/15 12:29:53 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

Hi all,

sorry for the huge late about this vote.

Here's the result:

+1 (to retire Kalumet from the incubator): Achim Nierbeck, Jamie
Goodyear, Andreas Pieber, Olivier Lamy, Ioannis Canellos, Terri-Lynn
Rimmer, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I will move this vote to general@incubator.apache.org.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards