Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com> on 2007/08/25 04:40:38 UTC

ExceptionInInitializerError w/ XmlBeans After Simple Service Impl Change

Hi,

I get an ExceptionInInitializerError exception whenever I re-deploy an
axis2 service to weblogic after simple changes are made to my service
implementation.  This is the exact scenario described in JIRA AXIS2-759
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-759?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel)
but it was said to be resolved?

I am using Axis2.1.3, Weblogic 9.2, and XmlBeans.  Hot deployment and
Hot updates are set to "true" in my axis2 config.  My TCCL is set to
composite.  The changes to my service are simply adding logging and do
not touch WSDL or schema.

The steps to repeat are exactly the same as in the above mentioned
JIRA.  I need to restart the container to allow my service to run with
the new changes and to avoid the exception.  Any hints?

Thanks!

Alejandro