Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Trapo <ne...@trapo.it> on 2004/03/13 16:55:36 UTC

Cocoon classes

Hi, i'm trying to build up lenya with woody support, so i modify
local.blocks.p* to get the module included in my webapp. Build end
successfull but in WEB-INF/classes there are not org.apache.cocoon
classes needed to work with woody. What am i missing?
TYIA

giampaolo/trapo

Re: Cocoon classes

Posted by Trapo <ne...@trapo.it>.
 > did you recompile cocoon?
yes, i did but nothing..but i solved reinstalling sources again.
Thank you for your support.

giampaolo/trapo

Re: Cocoon classes

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Trapo wrote:

> Hi, i'm trying to build up lenya with woody support, so i modify
> local.blocks.p* to get the module included in my webapp. Build end
> successfull but in WEB-INF/classes there are not org.apache.cocoon
> classes needed to work with woody. What am i missing?
> TYIA

did you recompile cocoon?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss