Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> on 2007/04/18 10:25:31 UTC

[Axis2/C] Neethi/C implementation - Policy framework for Axis2/C

Hi devs,

I am going to implement Neethi/C, a policy framework for Axis2/C based
on Web Services Policy Framework(WS-Policy) March 2006. Initial
development will happen on,
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/scratch/c/neethi/

The code will be moved to the head later.

Thanks.

-Manjula.

Re: [Axis2/C] Neethi/C implementation - Policy framework for Axis2/C

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1 for the neethi_ prefix.

As Dinesh mentioned I have used  svnmerge.py to merge the latest changes
in the trunk to the scratch.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
+1, "neethi_" prefix fine with me.

thanks,
Dinesh
Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> writes:

> What is the prefix we are going to use for neethi header files.
> I propose that we use 'neethi_'.
>
> Thoughts please...
>
> Samisa...
>
> Manjula Peiris wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> I am going to implement Neethi/C, a policy framework for Axis2/C based
>> on Web Services Policy Framework(WS-Policy) March 2006. Initial
>> development will happen on,
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/scratch/c/neethi/
>>
>> The code will be moved to the head later.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> -Manjula.

> Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
GPG Key ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C

Re: [Axis2/C] Neethi/C implementation - Policy framework for Axis2/C

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manjula,

Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> writes:

> Hi devs,
>
> I am going to implement Neethi/C, a policy framework for Axis2/C based
> on Web Services Policy Framework(WS-Policy) March 2006. Initial
> development will happen on,
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/scratch/c/neethi/
It's nice to hear that WS-Policy Implementation going on for Axis2/C.

> The code will be moved to the head later.

It will be really helpful to use svnmerge.py [1], to merge branch back into
trunk.

thanks,
Dinesh

[1]. http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/Svnmerge.py

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1 for keeping neethi inside Axis2.

If we are going to move util and axiom projects out side Axis2/C then we
will move neethi also.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,