Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Raj subbu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 17:32:12 UTC

Interested with translation in Thamizh(Tamil) language.

Hello,
 As requested by Rob Weir to send an email to this mail id to express
interest in the language I would like to work with in translation, I am
sending this email. I am interested with translation to Thamizh(Tamil)
language.

Regards

SRkumar

Re: Interested with translation in Thamizh(Tamil) language.

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
Tamil Translation:

I am trying to find good word for OpenOffice in Tamil.ஓப்பன் ஆபீஸ் does not
look nice. Anybody with good knowledge in HTML / css?

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.