Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Haugsand <Jo...@norges-bank.no> on 2003/06/27 16:43:09 UTC

Hot deploy does not work?

Running tomcat 4.1 installed from RPM things look fine, but for some
reason or another I cannot get hot (re)deployment to work.  Copying a
war file into /var/tomcat4/webapps makes it jus lay there.

I mean this worked yesterday :-( but I cannot imagine what I have done
differently today except changing server.xml to use jdbc for
authentication.

I see that there is the following code in server.xml:

      <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

Is this what it should look like?  Other points to look into?

--
 Jon Haugsand, Jon-H.Haugsand@norges-bank.no
 http://www.norges-bank.no