Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lizz <el...@bouvet.no> on 2007/10/09 17:43:03 UTC

'tab' and 'enter' keyboard events.

I have a panel with some text fields and two buttons (button A and B)
I would like the 'ENTER' keyboard event to behave the same way as the 'tab'
keyboard event (that is move on to the next text field)
Currently button A is clicked when the the 'enter' key is pressed in a text
field and I dont want this to happen.
How do I change this?

Re: 'tab' and 'enter' keyboard events.

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
do something like:
<input onkeypress="processEnterKey();return false;" ../>
don't know if you have to use onkeypress, onkeydown, onkeyup, but you get
the idea.

gerolf