Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2005/10/03 01:49:40 UTC

[io] Commons-IO 1.1 RC1

See the zips and website at:
http://people.apache.org/~scolebourne/io-1.1/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~scolebourne/io-1.1/site/upgradeto1_1.html

Now is the time to shout if you believe there is something wrong here...

Note that I'm really not a fan of the command line, so cutting releases
is like pulling teeth for me. If anyone wants to step up and do the
final release manager bit, *please* feel free!

Stephen

Re: [io] Commons-IO 1.1 RC1

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
I think the md5 extension has to be lowercase now:

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg57866.html

Niall

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Thanks, I'll put that in pre-release.