Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by xinfang <pc...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 21:04:42 UTC

How to Integration my agent file into qpid broker?

I have wrote a new agent class , it 's collect broker side memory and CPU
info.  now i can run the Executable file on my local. but i don't want
broker running it by Executable file,  so i want Integration it into broker
source. i looking at exist gen(broker,queue,exchange) file .

But there have any advice  or any tips  for it .

Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: How to Integration my agent file into qpid broker?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
xinfang wrote:
> I have wrote a new agent class , it 's collect broker side memory and CPU
> info.  now i can run the Executable file on my local. but i don't want
> broker running it by Executable file,  so i want Integration it into broker
> source. i looking at exist gen(broker,queue,exchange) file .
>
> But there have any advice  or any tips  for it .
>
> Thanks

Here is an example of a QMF system agent.

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/mgmt/trunk/sesame/cpp

If you want it in an .so in the broker, take a look at one of the
plugin's like ACL for example on
how to do that.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/acl

Carl.