Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tim Dudgeon <td...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/03 16:14:17 UTC

manual ack with rabbitmq

What is the way to do manual acknowledgement using the RabbitMQ component?
I see you can set autoAck=false in the component properties, and the
rabbitmq.DELIVERY_TAG header gives the delivery tag.
But how does one get hold of the channel to do a manual acknowledgement?

Thanks
Tim

Re: manual ack with rabbitmq

Posted by Tim Dudgeon <td...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. So it looks like it will get acknowledged by Camel as long as
the route doesn't throw an exception. That's good!

Tim

Re: manual ack with rabbitmq