Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ram Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 08:55:35 UTC

Shndig PHP Mailing List

Hi,

Do we have separate mailing list for Shindig PHP implementation. Why I am
asking this question is because I think it could be a better way to
concentrate on 1 product and  separating out the problems significantly.

--
Ram Sharma
Software Engineer

Posted by David Primmer <da...@gmail.com>.
Just one dev list. Later, when use of shindig is more widespread, it
may make sense to have user lists that are language specific.

davep

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.

--
R o p u