Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Venkateswaran Muthuswamy <v_...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/04 21:58:32 UTC

Problems with file upload - Urgent Please

Hi,
I am working in a project using struts and weblogic. The Action is called
fine, and the file (Uploading file) gets written to disk - however when
forwarding to the display I get the Following Exception

<Sep 4, 2002 3:44:14 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <[WebAppServletContext(2292995)]
Servlet failed with ServletException
javax.servlet.ServletException: Original request not available
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:115)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:972)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionForward(RequestProcessor.java:408)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:269)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1109)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:470)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:200)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:2546)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2260)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)

Can anybody help me. This is urgent please.

Ever Friendly,
M.Venkateswaran

"A life’s worth, in the end, isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s
measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way"

Re: Problems with file upload - Urgent Please

Posted by Doug Bryant <db...@scra.org>.
We had the same problem running a nightly struts build.  We upgraded to
1.1 beta 2 and the problem disappeared.

It appeared to be a problem specifying the form as multi-part.

Doug