Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com> on 2015/07/23 23:28:46 UTC

Re: Sqoop export SQL server

Hey man,

Can you run the job with --verbose and paste the output here?

-Abe

Re: Sqoop export SQL server

Posted by avinash yeluri <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abraham,
Can't paste the --logs but i can explain the scenario.

i have 1170 rows in hdfs trying to export to sql server. In verbose it says
4 input splits and and 4 tasks are running simultaneously as i understand
and hanging after some time or fails with
"Cased by: java.io.IOException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.sqlserver .The
incoming request has too many parameters .The Server supports a maximum of
2100 parameters.Reduce the number of parameters and resend the request.

at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.AsyncSqlRecordWriter.write(AsyncSqlRecordWriter.java:220)

after that i kept export.records.per.statement = 50 and completed loading
the values for 1170 rows .. this happened for this particular scenario
other jobs(which has 100 rows 200rows 20 rows dataset has successful
without any issue) .

Do we have issue with simultaneous commits or socket closed or any issue
with sqlserver ?

attaching the image logs

--
Best Regards