Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 15:13:01 UTC

Generated Client Stub error

Hi,
This problem is regard to the client stub generated in ODE.

I downloaded the latest
apache-ode-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ODE-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/distro/target/apache-ode-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>from
"
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ODE-trunk/" and create the client
stub using the pmapi.wsdl, inside the war distribution.
Stub was generated succesfully. But when I use it for invoke operations like
"getInstanceInfo(long iid)" in InstanceManagementServiceStub class it gives
some exceptions as follows.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
Unexpected subelement event-info
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.InstanceManagementServiceStub.fromOM(InstanceManagementServiceStub.java:5975)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.InstanceManagementServiceStub.getInstanceInfo(InstanceManagementServiceStub.java:2921)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.InstanceManagementAPIClient.getInstanceInfo(InstanceManagementAPIClient.java:72)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:16)
    at
    at
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:90)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
Unexpected subelement event-info
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.types.EventInfo_type0$Factory.parse(EventInfo_type0.java:647)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.types.TInstanceInfo$Factory.parse(TInstanceInfo.java:1404)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.mgt.GetInstanceInfoResponse$Factory.parse(GetInstanceInfoResponse.java:419)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.InstanceManagementServiceStub.fromOM(InstanceManagementServiceStub.java:5836)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement
event-info
    at
org.wso2.carbon.bpel.instance.info.client.types.EventInfo_type0$Factory.parse(EventInfo_type0.java:595)
    ... 11 more

Have any one had this problem?
Please help me on this case.

(For other methods also like "getScopeInfoWithActivity", "getVariableInfo"
same kind of exceptions occurs denoting a "Unexpected subelement ")

Thank You.

Re: Generated Client Stub error

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
It looks like there might be a disconnect between the actual wire format and
the schema... Can you check where is the  discrepancy (if any)?

Also, an alternative is to use the XMLBeans object binding that are compiled
+ packaged with Ode.  See "bpel-schemas" modules.

alex