Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Alexandr Kundirenko <ak...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/29 14:15:26 UTC

Configuration error handling: not existent submodule descriptor

Hello All,
I noticed that if I provide not-existent submodule for hivemind no
exception is thrown.
Example:

<module id="test" version="1.0.0" package="test">

    <dependency module-id="hivemind" version="1.1.0"/>
    <dependency module-id="hivemind.lib" version="1.1.0"/>

    <sub-module descriptor="not-exist.xml"/>

</module>

Is it a bug or a feature?

--
aku

Re: Configuration error handling: not existent submodule descriptor

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.