Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 16:59:13 UTC

Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Tuscany was accepted for incubation at Apache on the 7th December 2005 so
will be 3 years old this Sunday :) Should we do something to celebrate - a
picture of a birthday cake on the website, a blog post summarising life so
far, ... ?

   ...ant

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan for creating a virtual party for Tuscany's 3rd birthday. It was
fun to watch the site change every day.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Nice :)  Happy 3rd Birthday.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Happy Birthday, Tuscany ! and many more happy returns of the day.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ant elder wrote:
>
>> Tuscany was accepted for incubation at Apache on the 7th December 2005 so
>> will be 3 years old this Sunday :) Should we do something to celebrate - a
>> picture of a birthday cake on the website, a blog post summarising life so
>> far, ... ?
>>

> Yes this would be great! Birthday cake. Retrospectives. Put on some
> birthday buttons and funny hats. [1]
>
> [1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/76995/HappyBirthdayDog.png
> --
> Thanks, Dan Becker

Love the picture, made me laugh out loud.

   ...ant

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me. Let me know if you want any help with text for the blog
post.

   ...ant

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
How about we change our Tuscany logo for couple days, similar to what
Google does [1] on commemorative dates ?

[1] http://googleblog.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/Google_logo_8thbday-761868.jpg

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany's 3rd birthday