Posted to users@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/19 20:52:30 UTC

Welcome Scott Guthmann, our newest Committer and PMC member

The Apache Flex PMC is very happy to welcome Scott Guthmann as our newest
committer and PMC member.  Scott is currently the Director of Marketing for
On3, a software development services agency. He lives in Denver, Colorado
and has been helping generate interest and participation in the Apache Flex
project. He’s the Moderator of Apache Flex Developers, a LinkedIn Group [1]
and the User Group Manager of the Denver Flex User Group[2] and has helped
us immensely with our PR efforts during the Flex 4.9 SDK release.

Please join me in welcoming Scott to the team!

Regards,
Om

[1] http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Flex-Developers-4296888
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Flex-User-Group/

Re: Welcome Scott Guthmann, our newest Committer and PMC member

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Great to hear you're on board. We need people like you supporting the
ecosystem and spreading the word.

Not all is code! :)

Again Welcome!!

C.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: Welcome Scott Guthmann, our newest Committer and PMC member

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

-Mark