Posted to user@spark.apache.org by cmbendre <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/06 12:19:05 UTC

Spark UI only shows lines belonging to py4j lib

Hi,

I am using spark 1.6.1 for my streaming jobs with Kinesis connector. Without
any extra configurations put, the jobs run fine but they only show one line
in UI.

I used to see the actual line number in Python script in previous version.
Please see the screenshot to understand what i mean.

<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n26893/Screen_Shot_2016-05-06_at_5.png>

This representation is very hard when i want to debug something or monitor
different stages. How do i get actual file and line numbers instead of this
py4j line.

Btw, my console also does not show actual python line numbers.

Thanks,
Chaitanya