Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Strehl <ch...@epost.de> on 2003/09/19 08:56:51 UTC

Debugging JSPGenerator

Hello,

which is the best way to debug the ouput of the JSPGenerator? Each time
I have a syntax error or anything like that in my jsp I don't get any
error-message. My IE seems to load the page for minutes and nothing
happens and I have to guess where the error is. This can be quite
frustrating in larger projects.

Thanks,
Christoph

Re: Debugging JSPGenerator

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Christoph Strehl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> which is the best way to debug the ouput of the JSPGenerator? Each time
> I have a syntax error or anything like that in my jsp I don't get any
> error-message. My IE seems to load the page for minutes and nothing
> happens and I have to guess where the error is. This can be quite
> frustrating in larger projects.
>
> Thanks,
> Christoph

What about remote debugging?