Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wp...@gmail.com, wp...@gmail.com on 2018/05/13 17:40:38 UTC

Problems setting up eCommerce

Problem statement: Not able to see sub-categories and their products together on the on the eCommerce page.

Configuration:
Catalog > Browse Root Catalog   > Sub-category 1 > Products
                                                     > Sub-category 2 > Products

I added the Browse Root Category to the Catalog (Browse Root One)
I linked both Subcategories to Browse Root Category as “Primary Parent Category” and created products in each of these Sub-Categories

Results:
(1) When I am in Browse Root Catalog and hit the “CATEGORY PAGE”, ofbiz opens an empty (no sub-categories, no products) eCommerce screen with the following message: There are no products in this category
(2) When I am in the Sub-category 1 and hit the button “CATEGORY PAGE”, it opens the eCommerce page of this sub-category and its products.
When hitting the button “Main” the group and the products disappear. No link to the sub-category is available o go back.
Same happens when I am in Sub-category 1.

What am I doing wrong?

Wolfgang

Re: Problems setting up eCommerce

Posted by Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for pointing me to this.
I do have another questions; I would like to reset the database I used for
testing and start with an db for production. How do I do this best?

Wolfgang

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz

Re: Problems setting up eCommerce