Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/27 00:22:43 UTC

Accessing Fuseki server outside local network.

Hi All,
Ideally, I would like to run Fuseki inside Tomcat (I am therefore
monitoring JENA-201 and also offering to put time into getting HTML pages
supported in there) so that I can access my web app outside of local
network.
However this made me think that it would be strange if this were not
already possible.
I start Jetty on localhost:3030 but I am not able to access it from an
external (to localhost) client.
Can someone point me in the right direction here to access the Fuseki
instance on localhost:3030 from my mobile 3G network for example?
Thank you very much in advance.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Accessing Fuseki server outside local network.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andy
Lewis

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.