Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris Campbell <ca...@zodiacnetworks.com> on 2001/04/24 02:59:31 UTC

Stylesheet - strange error

I get the following error to System.out when I set a stylesheet in a screen
with $page.setStyleSheet("project/style/style.css") where the style dir is
parallel to /templates

2001-04-23 05:52:32 - Ctx( /zodiac ): IOException in: R( /project +
/style/style.css + null) Connection aborted by peer: socket write error

The stylesheet is found and the screen is properly rendered, but this error
irks me and I cannot seem to track it down. There are no entries in the logs
that match up with this and I cannot tell what part of Turbine is
complaining...

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks
Chris

Re: Stylesheet - strange error

Posted by Sean Legassick <se...@informage.net>.
In message <01...@FARADAY>, Chris Campbell
<ca...@zodiacnetworks.com> writes
>2001-04-23 05:52:32 - Ctx( /zodiac ): IOException in: R( /project +
>/style/style.css + null) Connection aborted by peer: socket write error
>
>The stylesheet is found and the screen is properly rendered, but this error
>irks me and I cannot seem to track it down. There are no entries in the logs
>that match up with this and I cannot tell what part of Turbine is
>complaining...
>
>Anyone got any ideas??

That's a Tomcat error - and it's the browser not closing its end of the
TCP connection cleanly that's causing it AFAICS.

--
Sean Legassick
sean@informage.net