Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Matt <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 12:11:39 UTC

Thread Group Start Delay, Stop Delay

Hi folks,

I've just added the Tomcat Monitor to a test plan, impressed with how easy
it is to setup.

One thing though, i'd like this to start 60 seconds before my other Thread
groups, and stop 60 seconds after the test has stopped.  I find this a good
way of making sure that the server was not in use during these periods.

Not quite sure how to do this, anyone done it before?

Cheers,

Matt

Re: Thread Group Start Delay, Stop Delay

Posted by John Dempsey <jo...@yahoo.ie>.
There could be, but I don't know how.
I only starting using Jmeter a few weeks ago.

Maybe something with counters or timers?
One of the other guys might have a better idea.

Posted by Matt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by John Dempsey <jo...@yahoo.ie>.
Hi Matt,