Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by hkelsey <hk...@algorithmics.com> on 2008/09/02 16:04:29 UTC

TableFormPages inside Block doesn't get correct current page

Hi
We're using tapestry 4.0.2 and are having a problem with tacos:Table in a
Form when it is a Block from another page and is rendered with RenderBlock.
Basically when you change the current table page the content of the table
updates correctly but the current page no stays the same.

I think this may be a bug.
I've debugged and when the table is in a Block, changing the table page the
TablePagingState is updated correctly and the form is submitted but in the
response the hidden form field for the current table page stays the same.
The Hidden component table.tableFormPages.hiddenCurrentPage  doesn't eval
the ognl to get the value when rendering I think it just uses the value
submitted by the Form.

If I specify the table component in the current page then it works
correctly. On changing the table page the Hidden component evals the current
page correctly.

Thanks in advance