Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by James Broadhead <ja...@mongodb.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/01 19:51:48 UTC

2.5.0 Release

Hi there -

What are the plans for a full 2.5.0 release? It's been a while since the
release candidate release in April 2018. Are there any release blockers
that have been discovered?

For context: this is stopping upstream package maintainers shipping 2.5.0,
as they prefer not to package release candidates. This isn't great for
users who are on Java 11.

All the best,

James

Re: 2.5.0 Release

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello James,

Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. The only thing that's stopping me from
releasing 2.5.0 is IVY-1580 issue. I will send out a mail this week to
dev list to explain what that issue is and what are our options on
getting past it. Once we have a decision, I'll go ahead with a release
proposal.

-Jaikiran