Posted to commits@hdt.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/02/11 20:05:43 UTC

[Hdt Wiki] Update of "HDTGettingStarted" by AdamBerry

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hdt Wiki" for change notification.

The "HDTGettingStarted" page has been changed by AdamBerry:
http://wiki.apache.org/hdt/HDTGettingStarted

New page:
= HDT Getting Started =

Step by step for the things you'll need for doing HDT development work

== Eclipse ==
You'll need Eclipse, we recommend Juno. We recommend the RCP/RAP developers package, this has the core Eclipse PDE tools and also EGit and Mylyn which are really useful. Go [[http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-rcp-and-rap-developers/junosr1|here]] to get your copy.

== Source ==
The HDT uses a git repository, which anyone is free to checkout

 * Source from git
 * Testing and launching