Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mohammed Zubair <mo...@am.sony.com> on 2001/09/03 19:49:00 UTC

Reg The Schema Validation Process

Hi,
 I need to know the way the schema validation is currently being taken care
of in the Xerces C++implmentation.
I know that you can turn on the schema validation feature before the parsing
takes place. What i need to know is that once the parse is completed and i
have a DOM_tree, then later on if i go ahead and modify this tree by
adding/deleting DOM_Nodes and Elements, does the schema validator still
check to see if the current DOM_Tree is valid.

 If yes, then does this schema checking take place so that the process is
active till i write my final file or till i Terminate the XMLPlatformUtils.
 If No, then is there any method by which i can check for schema validation
after each DOM_Tree modification.

Thanks in advance,
regards,
Mohammed Zubair V