Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 04:58:30 UTC

Re: Arquillian and Remote TomEE

Hi . Please you have resolved with use arquillan tomee rsmote with setting
the remote host for another machine?

I would try the sMe thing with tomee 1.7 2 plus.
Suppose my tomeeremote is on 192.168.1.20
The test us lanched from another machine on 192.168.1.10

So i not understand where and how set the remote tomee 192.168.1.20 .

I have to set some on users.xml file on the remote tomee?
Lije simikar to manager role?
Do you have a simlple github prohwct please?

Tank you in advance.
Mauro