Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2020/09/22 02:24:48 UTC

Beam summit update on blog?

Would it make sense to publish a blog post and a tweet about the Beam
Summit 2020 with some highlights and links to videos? There are many hours
of video content. This is great and a social media shareable post / tweet
could help with promoting this content.

Ahmet

Re: Beam summit update on blog?

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Imagining we should also share specific talks over a longer time-frame?
Like not just a one off announcement, but drive activity/attention over
next months, until concretely planning.  Something like every other week
tweet of specific talk.

Which would be separate from any new (small) events we assemble

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.