Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 12:22:04 UTC

purpose of UomConversionDated and UomConversion

hi,
                 I want use currency conversion option in ofbiz. I found
that one of the following Entities serve my purpose.
where the converstion testing can be done .I didn't found any default
conversion testing application in ofbiz.
can anyone guide me where it was located and where actully the the two table
are used.

1. UomConversionDated
2. UomConversion

Thanks in advance
Vamsi

Re: purpose of UomConversionDated and UomConversion

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.
The Entity (UomConversionDated)I mentioned are holding the currency
conversion rate.

I agree with there is no service which actually gets the currency conversion
rates in ofbiz.

but to update this rates all the services are there in ofbiz
there is link which shows the all the currency conversion rates  available
accounting->companies->admin->viewFXConversions

thanks

accounting/control/viewFXConversions