Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/06/18 17:43:22 UTC

CVS repository namechange

The Avalon Team has voted to change the name of "avalon-cornerstone"
to "avalon-components".

The results of the vote (from which we all saw the flood) was:

+1 bloritsch, nicolaken, mcconnel, leosimmons, mcrafter,
    proyal, leif

One person jokingly gave a -2999 to offset the votes from Nicola's
mail server :P

There were no -1 or 0 votes.

This will be a step towards simplifying the number of repositories
that Avalon has and providing focus for the repositories.

Re: CVS repository namechange

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Thanks Greg!
I can confirm that everything is working properly.
Steve.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: CVS repository namechange