Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by SUMIT SAUNDAL <su...@usa.net> on 2001/04/02 22:48:54 UTC

need help

dear friends,
kindly help me on jdbc connectivity using Tomcat. I'm
not able run servlet program containing connectivity code,
which is running fine in the jvm otherwise.It is giving error
404. Servlets w/o db connectivity are running fine. I'm
using Tomcat3.2.1(with jdk1.3) and Personal Oracle8 as
database. I tried but i'm not sure about setting classpath
about driver and url in Tomcat.bat file.
I've installed tomcat at c:/Program Files/Apache Group/jakar..
Oracle is installed at c:/ORAWIN95
Thank you all,
Sumit.S