Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2018/01/15 14:42:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache SlingStart Maven Plugin version 1.7.16

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Robert, Dan and Oli

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks for voting,
Konrad

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache SlingStart Maven Plugin version 1.7.16

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Sorry, please ignore, wrong mailing list!