Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by anji m <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/15 01:44:45 UTC

Ignite DB Issues

Hi Team,

1. I have 10 records of CSV and stored in Ignite DB then ten records will
be stored along with new table creation. Now I
have removed drop table code from my java code and removed table creation
code and running the java code. It is not updating
in Ignite DB table records.

2. Why Ignite DB always showing four columns of table?
--
*Thanks&Regards*
*Anji M*

Re: Ignite DB Issues

Posted by Majid Salimi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe me

--

*Regards,Majid Salimi BeniM.Sc. Student of Computer Engineering,Department
of Computer Science and Engineering & IT*

Re: Ignite DB Issues

Posted by Andrei Aleksandrov <ae...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There are not enough details in your message.

1. I have 10 records of CSV and stored in Ignite DB then ten records
will be stored along with new table creation. Now I have removed drop
table code from my java code and removed table creation code and running
the java code. It is not updating in Ignite DB table records.

Can you share your java code and cluster configurations? How you try to
update the tables in Ignite?

2. Why Ignite DB always showing four columns of a table?

I guess that you said about SQL select table. It will show only the
fields that you set in CREATE_TABLE command or in QUERY_ENTITY in your
cache configuration.

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/QueryEntity.html
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/create-table

BR,