Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID> on 2020/08/11 13:06:14 UTC

Quick Install, strugling to get ACS working

Hi!

Like other users on the list, I am struggling to get ACS working following the Quick Install.

My Setup 3 host test cluster: KVM, Ubuntu 18, ACS 4.14

I have managed to create (Advanced Networking)( Zone, Cluster, Pod, Hosts,

I am using local primary storage (for VMs and SVMS) and NFS secondary storage.

And 2 system vms are started​ (console, secondary proxies) have been created.

I can ping both (on private and public IPs). However, I don't get them to work.... cannot upload ISOs, or view Console of SVMs.

While trying to find out what is wrong I did restart the system VMs.

Now they will not restart due to: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:

However the logs say "Host has enough CPU and RAM available"

Another log claims: Could not find a potential host that has associated storage pools from the suitable host/pool lists for this VM

However: both primary stores are up and green.

system.vm.use.local.storage=true

and both systems VMs did work before I restarted them.

Any help appreciated.

Rafael

Re: Quick Install, strugling to get ACS working

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
Hi Andrija,

Yes, both nodes can telnet manager on 8250

I don't know what trigger this state, but for the sake of catching bugs, I attach the logs. https://we.tl/t-zT0ayNwOyq

I think the problem was triggered between:

2020-08-07 18:41
2020-08-07 18:44

I don't know how to get the cluster out of this state.

Rafael

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rv...@privaz.io.INVALID.
Sorry, I can see a lot of this:

2020-08-11 15:00:13,509 ERROR [c.c.u.n.Link] (AgentManager-SSLHandshakeHandler-3:null) (logid:) SSL error caught during wrap data: Empty server certificate chain, for local address=/10.71.0.254:8250, remote address=/10.71.1.44:53510.

Which seems to me like agent-manager can no longer talk?

On Tue, 2020-08-11 03:06 PM, Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Like other users on the list, I am struggling to get ACS working following the Quick Install.
>
> My Setup 3 host test cluster: KVM, Ubuntu 18, ACS 4.14
>
> I have managed to create (Advanced Networking)( Zone, Cluster, Pod, Hosts,
>
> I am using local primary storage (for VMs and SVMS) and NFS secondary storage.
>
> And 2 system vms are started​ (console, secondary proxies) have been created.
>
> I can ping both (on private and public IPs). However, I don't get them to work.... cannot upload ISOs, or view Console of SVMs.
>
> While trying to find out what is wrong I did restart the system VMs.
>
> Now they will not restart due to: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>
> However the logs say "Host has enough CPU and RAM available"
>
> Another log claims: Could not find a potential host that has associated storage pools from the suitable host/pool lists for this VM
>
> However: both primary stores are up and green.
>
> system.vm.use.local.storage=true
>

> and both systems VMs did work before I restarted them.
>

> Any help appreciated.
>

> Rafael

Re: Quick Install, strugling to get ACS working

Posted by rv...@privaz.io.INVALID.
I can also see a lot of: