Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Kapil Sharma (kapsharm)" <ka...@cisco.com> on 2017/06/27 13:37:37 UTC

QUIC support in ATS

Is there any ongoing plan/effort to add QUIC support in ATS? If yes, could you tell me how far along is it?

thanks
Kapil

Re: QUIC support in ATS

Posted by Masakazu Kitajo <ma...@apache.org>.
A few people are working on implementing IETF QUIC (not Google's QUIC) and
aiming 8.x release (mid~late 2018), however the specification is still
changing so I can't tell how far along it is.

You can find the milestone of IETF QUIC below:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/quic/charter/

Thanks,
Masakazu

Re: QUIC support in ATS

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com>.
apache/trafficserver

|  |  |

|  |
apache/trafficserver

trafficserver - Mirror of Apache Traffic Server