Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Charlat, Simon (Exchange)" <sc...@bear.com> on 2002/12/16 21:13:44 UTC

Autofit

I need to execute Autofit command on excel file created using HSSF.
I could not find any reference in HSSF support document.
Please, help.

Thank you,
Simon

Re: Autofit

Posted by Vikas Pathak <vp...@qwest.com>.
Hi,

       Go to the Apache Excel Sheet docs for POI.U will get the FUll API for
the HSSF -POI docs.

If any clarification please let me nkow.

Thanks & regards
Kalpana Kanniappan